« Home | French Class » | Some little news » | My wonderful moment! » | Back to Tandem! » | Thesis » | Northern Exposure » | If i would be: » | Rome » | just trying... » | Two posts a day keeps the doctor away... » 

Monday, November 12, 2007 

When the house becomes silent....

Finally everyone went to sleep here...
I got used to go to bed late in the evening when i started the university.
During every period before exams I used to keep on studying until 3 or 4 a. m. to make the most of the night calm and sleep until late the morning after.

My house is hardly quiet.
My brothers spend their time arguing, my mother keeps the telly on with loud volume even if she's doing something else in another room, the flat is surrounded by noisy neighbours and far 15 mt from my room's window there's the railway.
Only during nights every one calms down, my family sleeps, telly is off, the neighbours too...

Slowly my way of studying changed but i kept this habit to enjoy the silent of the early night. It's my personal moment, when i stop thinking to serious things and my mind wanders where it likes most... Sometimes helped by a good book, sometimes only with imagination.
This evening i decided to share my special moment with you, after trying to finish writing my post about Stockholm.




...Time for my daily rest has arrived: Good Night.

Labels:

We are not Perfect

A friend is someone we turn to
when our spirits need a lift. A friend is someone we treasure
for our friendship is a gift. A friend is someone who fills our lives with beauty, joy, and grace.
And makes the whole world we live in a better and happier place.

Brigands usualy demand your money or your life; women require both!!!!!!

Gravitation can not be held responsible for people falling in love.

First of all thanks for your comment to my little baby! I usually stay late at night which is too my special moment, is the only moment of the day that i´m alone and everything is quiet! nd also do that since i was at university! i usually studied at night!
kisses from this moment to yours!

Ciao sono Verdefoglia, l'archeologa che è emigrata in Svezia ;) Oggi ho conosciuto Silvia, è gentilissima e bravissima e so che anche tu l'hai contattata. Non è facile trovare lavoro qui ma probabilmente possiamo avere più possibilità che in Italia. Se ti interessa ho messo fra i link i siti dei dipartimenti di archeologia di Uppsala e Stoccolma. Sicuramente li avrai visti ma non si sa mai!!
Qual'è la cosa che ti interessa di più? Io ovviamente punto tutto sull'archeologia vichinga :). Ciao!!!

Hi, Sel!! Thanks for your greetings!
And when is your birthday?
I started to work so I have almost no time to write so much or make visits...
How are your things?? your work? your french classes?
Kisses! :))

If Tonight we could sleep

Hi!!! I´d like to wish you Merry Christmas!!! and have a happy new year!!!
Kisses :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Selma
  • From Pisa, Italy
  • Non c'è niente di meglio che un buon tè all'odor di fiori per sopportare l'attesa di qualcosa di nuovo...
My profile

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates