« Home | Two posts a day keeps the doctor away... » | Another strange period... » | Again after months! » | Home&Work! » | What I've been doing since september... » | I swear... » | Montescudaio excavation finished saturday the 2nd.... » | Psychogirl will be back soon... » | Mmmm... » | 30 again... » 

Thursday, September 20, 2007 

just trying...

It's the third post for today, i know!
Well, I have to be honest with myself: I suddenly remembered this afternoon that i
own a blog I hadn't been writing on since a long
time...
I've been staying here writing and deleting and writing again since 2
o'clock p.m. and I've just discovered I can post from my email box...
This is only a test to see if i'm able to do it!!!
By the way: with clockcounter I've just discovered a nice spanish girl
found by chance "my amazing world" and decided to put it in her links,
it's a so lovely thing!!! So, I had a look on her blog and linked it
too!:)

Hi Selma!! I found your blog cassualy and added to my links because i liked very much your amazing world, you like archeology what i don´t understand very much but i always wanted to know about!! And found you like lots of the same things i like and I love your amazing country!!!! I went ten years ago and would return some day!
Thanks for your trying to read my posts and for your comment!
saludos desde Argentina!
read you soon!!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Selma
  • From Pisa, Italy
  • Non c'è niente di meglio che un buon tè all'odor di fiori per sopportare l'attesa di qualcosa di nuovo...
My profile

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates