« Home | Thesis » | Northern Exposure » | If i would be: » | Rome » | just trying... » | Two posts a day keeps the doctor away... » | Another strange period... » | Again after months! » | Home&Work! » | What I've been doing since september... » 

Friday, September 28, 2007 

Back to Tandem!

It's been raining since wednesday evening...
The end of semptember... New classes (but i have any of them to attend), new people around...
I thought it was the right time to look for a new friend to speak a bit of english together with and learn something about a new culture...
So, i went to the erasmus office to renew my card and while being there the guy writing on the card, when heard about my willing to find a scandinavian friend, asked me "is an estonian fine anyway? At least he lives on Baltic sea!"... And I said: "Why not!?"...
So my new tandem's Endrico from Estonia!!
We're going to meet next week, as soon as he knows his classes time schedule!!
Yesterday I went with Ilaria to Guardistallo to bring the pottery she needs to study for her thesis.
I drove all the way by myself under the rain!! My driving skills finally are growing!!
As usual, every time we go to Val di Cecina it rains!!!

I feel so strange in these days... I'm a bit more energetic than usual, but at the same time i feel frivolous in an insane way...
I don't want to have a confrontation with real life!

Helene came to Italy few weeks ago to visit her boyfriend Matteo and gave to Ilaria a Cd with the picture she took of us: finally I have the proof sometimes I work!!!

Labels:

Ohhh you´re so kind!!! That´s so nice from your part!! I have to tell you that your english is very good! When I found your blog thougth at first that maybe you were an english girl living in Italy but then read your profile and realised you´re Italian... you send flowers to me and i send flowers to you... jiji.. what would think english people about our english? jijiji...
let me know what is tandem?
What are you looking for in the excavation? I Liked the photo!!
buona notte!

i love flowers too!!
Did you see what happened to me?? It´s very strange!! Did you understand everything? if not ask me! I wanted to translate it but I didn´t had time yet...
It´s very interesting that project, to meet other people, other languages, other cultures!
And so interesting your job!!!
did I tell you that I downloaded "Kings of Convienience" I liked it very much!!!
Kisses!!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Selma
  • From Pisa, Italy
  • Non c'è niente di meglio che un buon tè all'odor di fiori per sopportare l'attesa di qualcosa di nuovo...
My profile

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates