« Home | Another strange period... » | Again after months! » | Home&Work! » | What I've been doing since september... » | I swear... » | Montescudaio excavation finished saturday the 2nd.... » | Psychogirl will be back soon... » | Mmmm... » | 30 again... » | Exam in two days... » 

Thursday, September 20, 2007 

Two posts a day keeps the doctor away...

I'm really so confused in these days!

the irrefutable proof of this is that i wrote two posts today!
Usually uploading this space three times a year, and now...
Sbepps called me less than two hours ago to propose me an excavation in Trentino... It would be great!! Unfortunately the professor i've been collaborating with in these months proposed me to renew the contract for part-time collaboration and of course, not knowing about this possibility i said "Yes"...
I hope there will be another chance too...
Now, i keep on staying here pretending to do things like studying... I Haven't even been reading any page today until now!
Anyway, I demanded for news about Nantes before, and without any hesitation they came: my special friend received a letter saying that he shouldn't be demanding asking so often about news or the professor could become annoyed of him...
I really don't know what to do!

About me

  • I'm Selma
  • From Pisa, Italy
  • Non c'è niente di meglio che un buon tè all'odor di fiori per sopportare l'attesa di qualcosa di nuovo...
My profile

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates