« Home | Rome » | just trying... » | Two posts a day keeps the doctor away... » | Another strange period... » | Again after months! » | Home&Work! » | What I've been doing since september... » | I swear... » | Montescudaio excavation finished saturday the 2nd.... » | Psychogirl will be back soon... » 

Friday, September 21, 2007 

If i would be:

I borrow this from Colores:

A month: December


A day of the week: Saturday


A planet: the Earth


A time: 6.00 p.m.


A drink: a Zoccola (a long drink created by the best barman of Pisa, Yuri)


An instrument: transverse flute


An animal: a polar bear


A fruit: a Mango


A flavour: sweet


A cake: an apple pie


A food: every kind of pasta


A body part: the eyes


A CD: "Quiet is the new loud" by Kings of Convenience


A song: "Confessioni di un malandrino" by Angelo Branduardi


A school subject: History


A sport: cross country skiing


A number: 7


An age: 25


A color: Green


A town: Stockholm


An invention: the internet


A film: Le fabuleux destin d'Amelie Pulain


An actor/actress: Audrey Tatou


A job: the vet


A country: Iceland


A feeling: love


A virtue: patience


A fault: acting on impulse



A musician: Jens Lekman


A work of art: L'Empire des lumière by Magritte


A book: Livlakände besök by Per Olov Enquist

Labels:

ciao Sel!!!
Ohhh!!! You was wright!! we are very similar in lost of things!!! The music you´ve chosen i don´t kown it but i´ll search it and listen!! And don't know the book either!
I liked very much ilustrate each item with the images, it´s so great idea!!!

Yes, My principito (little prince)is my four years old son and have a little baby (she has 3 months)

I think i'll have to write some texts in english so you can understand much better what i'm saying but i have to think a lot more, obviously is much easy for me to write in spanish!!! I'll try to do it soon, i promise... jijiji
bacio!!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Selma
  • From Pisa, Italy
  • Non c'è niente di meglio che un buon tè all'odor di fiori per sopportare l'attesa di qualcosa di nuovo...
My profile

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates