« Home | Again after months! » | Home&Work! » | What I've been doing since september... » | I swear... » | Montescudaio excavation finished saturday the 2nd.... » | Psychogirl will be back soon... » | Mmmm... » | 30 again... » | Exam in two days... » | Sensational news from Norway again!!! » 

Thursday, September 20, 2007 

Another strange period...

Everything's always the same here... Still waiting for the biggest casuality of my life but nothing i was expecting for happens!!
My dog's turning into a lizard, loosing again his hair and doing anything but sleeping under the sun.
In the meanwhile i booked a flight for Stockholm.
Ryanair set a Pisa-Stockholm direct flight which starts travelling since the half of october and I booked a seat for the 25th of the month, spending there only 5 days though.
I can't wait to meet Johan again, he found for me and Claudio, who'll come with me, a little very cheap flat in the centre of the town.
In the meanwhile I booked a flight for Paris too. With Ryanair too!! I think they should pay me for fidelity!
Kika is going to spend there three months.
The reason of this decision is mostly because the Malta affaire went wrong.
This needs an explaination, i know.
Well... It's pretty easy to say: i was afraid! I was afraid to spend all alone a week with a nice guy who I had never met before. Most of all i was afraid to enjoy the week, already knowing to have only remote difficult possibilities to be together after that time. So I gave up.
Then my special friend told me about his chance to go to Nantes for a PHD and suddenly i decided to go to Paris to visit Kika... I've never been to Paris before!!!:D
The problem is: he hasn't, or doesn't give me, any news about this PHD and now I'm really really afraid that there won't be any Nantes... So I risk the suddenly coming back of the problem of July which could leave me breathless...
What to do?!

-Me and Fiaba in Fosdinovo for the medieval performance



EDIT few seconds after publishing it: i'm so dumb in these days i didn't even notice I wrote a short post in August already talking about Stockholm and Paris... So, again, you can notice that nothing new happened in my life... And I'm still absent-minded as usual! Well, at least in this one there's a little explaination!

About me

  • I'm Selma
  • From Pisa, Italy
  • Non c'è niente di meglio che un buon tè all'odor di fiori per sopportare l'attesa di qualcosa di nuovo...
My profile

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates