« Home | Update » | Studio Mela » | Work in progress » |  My new hobby... » | Never so sick before. » | Homesick » | As usual... » | From the library » | Snowmen and other stories! » | Selma au Quebec! » 

Thursday, October 29, 2009 

Northern exposure?

Late as usual, i just write to inform you that Selma Øye instead of fulfilling her draeam of a northern experience ended up in the south of France for a 3 years phd with teaching contract.

Elle pense que ça signifie la fin de ce blog en anglais, parce que elle a vraiment besoin d'ameliorer son français (avant de donner ses cours!)... à dire vrai, elle etait en train de penser qu'elle voulait écrire un neuf blog en italien, avec toutes ses impressions et tous ses reinsgnements sour la France (et, de tout façon, maintenaint elle habite plus à nord qu'avant!).

She'll keep you posted!

Hi Selma,
First of all, compliments on your PhD in which city are you ?
Good luck for your new adventure

Hi Puntino!
I' glad to see you around!
I moved to Montpellier. Job is fun but French is definitely not English...

ahahh and you have to learn French !

Hi, I just popped in to say hello, great blog, congratulations!
You can visit mine if you feel like.
Cheers from Argentina!
Humberto.

www.humbertodib.blogspot.com

Phd! congrats. umm, i would like to go to France. Enjoy the time!!

Oh Wow!!
There is still life on this blog!!! :)
January Galaxy, France is really worth a visit!


Great post, you have pointed out some superb details, I will tell my friends that this is a very informative blog thanks.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Selma
  • From Pisa, Italy
  • Non c'è niente di meglio che un buon tè all'odor di fiori per sopportare l'attesa di qualcosa di nuovo...
My profile

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates