« Home |  My new hobby... » | Never so sick before. » | Homesick » | As usual... » | From the library » | Snowmen and other stories! » | Selma au Quebec! » | Oooops he did it again! » | New born » | Nantes » 

Saturday, April 04, 2009 

Work in progress

I haven't been writing on this blog for a while...
Well, nothing new from me!
Just I am waiting for something to happen, to give the right direction to my life.
As there's nothing new to write on this space, i guess i will stop my transmission on it... It could be forever, it could be I will start again, I absolutely don't know nothing about right now!
I am thinking though, to give an italian brother to this blog, not a place where to practice my English and write about me like this one, but a collector of my impressions and thoughts. I'm working on it so, i'll keep you posted!!!

Cheers!


S.

Labels:

Mi sembra una buona idea di aver un altro blog in itliano dove scrivere di piu delle tue punti di vista del mondo dove viversi et molti altri soggetti.
Ma comunque, quetso non cancela ell fatto di scrivere cosi quotidianamente sul tuo english blog, perque molte gente comme me amano sentire delle tue novita et ancora condividere lorono pensiere in englise.

hamed

Thank you for this blog. Thats all I can say. You most definitely have made this blog into something thats eye opening and important. You clearly know so much about the subject, youve covered so many bases. Great stuff from this part of the internet. Again, thank you for this blog.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Selma
  • From Pisa, Italy
  • Non c'è niente di meglio che un buon tè all'odor di fiori per sopportare l'attesa di qualcosa di nuovo...
My profile

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates