« Home | As usual... » | From the library » | Snowmen and other stories! » | Selma au Quebec! » | Oooops he did it again! » | New born » | Nantes » | Speechless » | I wonder... » | Stockholm » 

Wednesday, January 21, 2009 

Homesick

'cause I no longer know where home is...



(Image taken from MisterRob Etsy shop)

Don't you know where your future is going to ?

you are actually a just right webmaster. The web site loading velocity is amazing. It sort of feels that you are doing any distinctive trick. Furthermore, The contents are masterwork. you've done a great activity in this subject!

Hi, I've been reading and enjoying your posts for some time now. I enjoy your spin on the topics. I'm finally going to bookmark your website so I can keep returning to it. I continuously happen upon it and keep thinking it's spectacular but never saving it. See you next time! Keep posting us with these great essays!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Selma
  • From Pisa, Italy
  • Non c'è niente di meglio che un buon tè all'odor di fiori per sopportare l'attesa di qualcosa di nuovo...
My profile

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates