« Home | Snowmen and other stories! » | Selma au Quebec! » | Oooops he did it again! » | New born » | Nantes » | Speechless » | I wonder... » | Stockholm » | I'm back!!!! » | When the house becomes silent.... » 

Friday, December 19, 2008 

From the library

I'm sitting in front of a desk of the bibliotheque de Génie de l'université de Sherbrooke... Today is -17°C but i don't feel so different from when it is 1° or 2° at home... We spent some calm days exploring Sherbooke, doing shopping, working (for Hamed only, time goes slow and I love it's like this!
Tomorrow we'll wake up at 5.00, walking to the Uni, taking a bus for Ottawa: yuppieeeeee!!!

Some pics of the Magog river and the town:





















Labels: ,

Finally your minds is free...
In Montreal they speak English as well as French, don't they ?

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Selma
  • From Pisa, Italy
  • Non c'è niente di meglio che un buon tè all'odor di fiori per sopportare l'attesa di qualcosa di nuovo...
My profile

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates