« Home | From the library » | Snowmen and other stories! » | Selma au Quebec! » | Oooops he did it again! » | New born » | Nantes » | Speechless » | I wonder... » | Stockholm » | I'm back!!!! » 

Tuesday, January 06, 2009 

As usual...

Nothing changes in me!!!
Promising almost a daily post and writing just twice!!!
Canada is almost coming to the end... Just a remaining week...
It could be I'll find time for a post when i come back home!!!

Ciaoooo

I am in the cubes but I still laughed out loud because Henry makes me so happy! I am sad to think that he may never know how mmuch I loved him... can I be his godmother or something...? just keep mentioning me and one day when we meet up again he will know me! I love the pictures how is he so smiley all the time? He know how to work it for the camera! ha ha! miss you guys!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Selma
  • From Pisa, Italy
  • Non c'è niente di meglio che un buon tè all'odor di fiori per sopportare l'attesa di qualcosa di nuovo...
My profile

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates