« Home | Homesick » | As usual... » | From the library » | Snowmen and other stories! » | Selma au Quebec! » | Oooops he did it again! » | New born » | Nantes » | Speechless » | I wonder... » 

Saturday, February 07, 2009 

Never so sick before.

To Mr. Berlusconi

Once again you took the upper hand on institutions and law, once again you make me feel ashame to be Italian...

http://www.repubblica.it/2009/02/dirette/sezioni/cronaca/eluana/sette-febbraio/index.html

I'm looking forward for that day when you'll feel ashame of yourself too.

You should continue writting on your blog and forget the stupid facebook stuffs. Please, promise me you will continue writting at least twice a week.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Selma
  • From Pisa, Italy
  • Non c'è niente di meglio che un buon tè all'odor di fiori per sopportare l'attesa di qualcosa di nuovo...
My profile

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates