« Home | Never so sick before. » | Homesick » | As usual... » | From the library » | Snowmen and other stories! » | Selma au Quebec! » | Oooops he did it again! » | New born » | Nantes » | Speechless » 

Saturday, February 28, 2009 

 


My new hobby...
Posted by Picasa

do you use cernit (or similar material) to shape some objects like bracelet?
Bye

I'm sorry Puntino! I've just seen this comment! It's 23.12 of the 5th of April...
What a shame!
I'm completely fluffy minded in these last months...
Anyway, no, i do not use cernit, i only use semiprecious stones... I guess it doesn't sound so creative! But i assure you now all my earrings perfectly match with my outfits!:D :D

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Selma
  • From Pisa, Italy
  • Non c'è niente di meglio che un buon tè all'odor di fiori per sopportare l'attesa di qualcosa di nuovo...
My profile

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates