« Home | Speechless » | I wonder... » | Stockholm » | I'm back!!!! » | When the house becomes silent.... » | French Class » | Some little news » | My wonderful moment! » | Back to Tandem! » | Thesis » 

Saturday, July 26, 2008 

Nantes

"Well, it's been a long time, long time now
since I've seen you smile...
And I'll gamble away my fright
And I'll gamble away my time..."




Nice band from New Mexico with a very young frontman (twenty-two years old... It always strikes me the fact that smart people could be younger than me...)...
They cancelled their European tour schedueled for this summer...
Luckily they didn't arrange for any italian date!

Take a look!

Hi Selma,

it's been a long time ....since you haven't posted!
Welcome back !
How are you?

In the meanwhile I followed your advices to listen to "quiet is the new loud" (KoC)
You were right it's a fantastic album.

I have watched the movie posted in this blog. It seems interesting..

Hi Puntino!
I'm glad you still remeber me!:)

I'm trying to survive but the thesis and the action of typical Italian "baroni" really make me feel a lot sad!

i haven't been writing since a long time... you are right!

...But it's like all my energies are taken with all the university stuff!!

Fortunately there's good music brightning up my days!

ciao!

S.

Can I just say what a relief to find someone who actually knows what theyre talking about on the internet. You definitely know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people need to read this and understand this side of the story. I cant believe youre not more popular because you definitely have the gift.

Have you ever thought about adding a little bit more than just your thoughts? I mean, what you say is important and everything. But its got no punch, no pop! Maybe if you added a pic or two, a video? You could have such a more powerful blog if you let people SEE what youre talking about instead of just reading it.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Selma
  • From Pisa, Italy
  • Non c'è niente di meglio che un buon tè all'odor di fiori per sopportare l'attesa di qualcosa di nuovo...
My profile

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates