« Home | Montescudaio excavation finished saturday the 2nd.... » | Psychogirl will be back soon... » | Mmmm... » | 30 again... » | Exam in two days... » | Sensational news from Norway again!!! » | Egg kills hen... » | It's time to change... » | 30 plus Shit!!! » | Tomorrow... » 

Wednesday, January 03, 2007 

I swear...

...I'm still alive!

Simply many things to do and many things to think of...

New exam in few days, the 10th of january exactly. Then I think I'll have just a bit of time to write about all I did in these long months!

Merry 2007 to all of you!!!

Good luck on the exam!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Selma
  • From Pisa, Italy
  • Non c'è niente di meglio che un buon tè all'odor di fiori per sopportare l'attesa di qualcosa di nuovo...
My profile

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates