« Home | Mmmm... » | 30 again... » | Exam in two days... » | Sensational news from Norway again!!! » | Egg kills hen... » | It's time to change... » | 30 plus Shit!!! » | Tomorrow... » | I've just noticed... » | I couldn't wait... » 

Sunday, August 27, 2006 

Psychogirl will be back soon...

...The last week of excavation is going to start tomorrow.
These last days have been a sort of nightmare, maybe because I'm so tired...
But I think I will be sad saturday saying good-bye to my collegues. I discovered there is a very special person between them, I ignore if he notice the same about me, anyway he seems to be busier with other thoughts...
Sadness and pessimism are already approaching to me!
Aaaaaaargh!!!

About me

  • I'm Selma
  • From Pisa, Italy
  • Non c'è niente di meglio che un buon tè all'odor di fiori per sopportare l'attesa di qualcosa di nuovo...
My profile

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates