« Home | 30 again... » | Exam in two days... » | Sensational news from Norway again!!! » | Egg kills hen... » | It's time to change... » | 30 plus Shit!!! » | Tomorrow... » | I've just noticed... » | I couldn't wait... » | Unfortunately... » 

Saturday, August 12, 2006 

Mmmm...

You Are 89% Indie

You're so indie, it's kind of amazing that you actually found your way to this quiz.
Generally, your tastes are genuinely indie... but sometimes you like something just because it's weird!




Excavations are killing me...
My brain now is able just to do these stupid tests!!!

I hope I'll have a bit of time to write something here this week-end!

Hey! I'm sorry you're almost dead working... but your brain is still working good! You're definitely indie! :)

A BIIIIIIG Kiss!

hi there! dropping by courtesy of Little Neo :-) Looking forward to see more of your posts! cheers, *lynne*

I think youve made some truly interesting points. Not too many people would actually think about this the way you just did. Im really impressed that theres so much about this subject thats been uncovered and you did it so well, with so much class. Good one you, man! Really great stuff here.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Selma
  • From Pisa, Italy
  • Non c'è niente di meglio che un buon tè all'odor di fiori per sopportare l'attesa di qualcosa di nuovo...
My profile

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates