« Home | I've just noticed... » | I couldn't wait... » | Unfortunately... » | As I promised... » | The Whitest Boy Alive in Modena 27th of April 2006 » | Again... » | Thanks to all the italian people living abroad » | Sadness... » | Italians... » | Me, Claudio, Lisa, Davide and Martina in front of ... » 

Sunday, June 04, 2006 

Tomorrow...

Medieval latin exam!!

I need to say I haven't been studying sooo much in this period and today for the exam... But I think all will go in the right way!! Or at least I hope so!!
Anyway finally tomorrow afternoon I'm sure I'll have the time to post something about Oslo!!!

About me

  • I'm Selma
  • From Pisa, Italy
  • Non c'è niente di meglio che un buon tè all'odor di fiori per sopportare l'attesa di qualcosa di nuovo...
My profile

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates