« Home | Tomorrow... » | I've just noticed... » | I couldn't wait... » | Unfortunately... » | As I promised... » | The Whitest Boy Alive in Modena 27th of April 2006 » | Again... » | Thanks to all the italian people living abroad » | Sadness... » | Italians... » 

Monday, June 05, 2006 

30 plus Shit!!!

I got a 30 this mornig for my medieval latin exam!!Example
But after the exam I lost my smile discovering that someone stole from the library the book I need to study for the next exam... Stupid asshole!!Example
So now I can’t take it on the 16th of may as I have to search for someone who could lend me the book... Maybe I should order it (waiting until it comes!!)...

Well... At least today afternoon I managed to practice with my bow... And now I'm here, ready to write that famous post about Oslo!!!

very very compliments (per restare in lingua inglese). quindi 30??? ottimo ottimissimo! grande!:P io sono qui che mi preparo carlo magno! Ciaooooooooooo!!!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Selma
  • From Pisa, Italy
  • Non c'è niente di meglio che un buon tè all'odor di fiori per sopportare l'attesa di qualcosa di nuovo...
My profile

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates