« Home | Unfortunately... » | As I promised... » | The Whitest Boy Alive in Modena 27th of April 2006 » | Again... » | Thanks to all the italian people living abroad » | Sadness... » | Italians... » | Me, Claudio, Lisa, Davide and Martina in front of ... » | two dressed playmates in Querceto! » | Strange snakes the ones in Querceto... isn't it? » 

Monday, May 29, 2006 

I couldn't wait...

...To write here that I've just received "Dreams" by Whitest Boy Alive!!!

I think I'm going to sacrifice an hour of swoting this evening to listen to it carefully!!!
The tee is not that good, I think I need to cut it as it is quite long for my taste!!



...Ok! I admit it: I'm already listening to it!!! "Borders" seems to be a very good song!!
Oh my!! I'm so excited!! Finally new stuff!!!

By the way: tomorrow I have the final text of my English class, keep finger crossed for me please!!!

About me

  • I'm Selma
  • From Pisa, Italy
  • Non c'è niente di meglio che un buon tè all'odor di fiori per sopportare l'attesa di qualcosa di nuovo...
My profile

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates