« Home | Again... » | Thanks to all the italian people living abroad » | Sadness... » | Italians... » | Me, Claudio, Lisa, Davide and Martina in front of ... » | two dressed playmates in Querceto! » | Strange snakes the ones in Querceto... isn't it? » | What are u doing guys? uh? » | three crazy persons in fron of "my" former tower. » | Martina and Lisa in front of "my" church in Libbiano. » 

Sunday, April 30, 2006 

The Whitest Boy Alive in Modena 27th of April 2006

Woooh ooooh!!!

Finally I'm back from my long Emilian week-end. I start with a post about the gig and another one about Bologna will follow soon.

Sooo... It was a really enjoyable gig!!
I went there with my friend Federica and her friends Enrico and Emanuele... Both of them had never heard speaking about Erlend Øye and were quite sceptical about, as they are a sort of visigoths, but after the concert they couldn't stop thanking us for this unexpected discovery and appreciated in particular the nice interaction of Erl&co with the crowd.
The gig had to start at 22.00 so we arrived in Modena around 21.30 but the guys of the spot told us they were going to open just few minutes before the concert... Actually we noticed there was not so much crowd waiting out there.
Anyway at 22.45, about 45 minutes after our entrance, I counted the heads of the people inside who were only 38!!
*and I counted also the two guys of the bar and I'm not sure but I think I counted twice a couple of heads!!*
I think around midnight, when they started to play, there was no more than 45 people!!
Maybe that's why this gig was so nice!!
They played about 10 songs, all the ones we already know and new ones of which they told the titles... But I can't remember none of them!!! They did a couple of covers as encore including "Music sounds better with you" by Stardust in a "nice electric guitar version"...
Marcin took some picture of the crowd, as we all could enter in the small screen of his camera!!! And then asked us if we wanted to listen to a "Pizza song" or a "french fries song" explaining that the first one is a slow song as a Pizza which is round and large, the second one is a full-of-rhythm song as french fries which are straight and thin.:-D
Erlend got down off the stage to play in the middle of the crowd and dance with us...
While he disappeared after the gig, Marcin Sebastian and Daniel went out in the garden of the spot to smoke a cigarette, drinking a beer and talking with fans!!

Here some pictures...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I took many pics but these ones, taken with Erlend down off the stage, are the only four quite good (plus one of Marcin leaving the stage...)
I took also some video but their quality is sooo low I'm quite ashamed of them!! It's a fault of my old HP 4.1 pixel camera!! Sorry!! The video is really dark and the audio recorded just the low tones so Erlend voice almost disappeared in that great noise!!!

Hej! :)
How are you?
Tusen Takk for the review honey!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Selma
  • From Pisa, Italy
  • Non c'è niente di meglio che un buon tè all'odor di fiori per sopportare l'attesa di qualcosa di nuovo...
My profile

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates