« Home | Life... » | Fair Breakfast » | Again @ home! » | A funny quiz for girls and boys who think to know ... » | Death cab for cutie! » | Classes again!! » | What does the water feel like to the fishes? » | Floris chocolat!! » | Floris chocolat » | me and my friends in Livorno yesterday evening...  » 

Monday, November 21, 2005 

Money... For dope?

Finally my pay for Montescudaio excavation has arrived!
What can I do with these 400€?
- A trip around the world?
- Opening a drink stall on Copacabana beach?
- Making up the Italian finances?
Naaah! A new pair of Birkenstock is enough! The rest will incraese my "Norway fund"!

I keep on with my English class... Mr. Phillips is a very good teacher but I'd like to study more grammar instead of doing conversation everyday!
He's the only native speaker between us who are all Italian mother tongue speaker... He corrects every grammar or pronunciation mistake we do but we always use few words for communication! I don't think these kinds of lessons could be enough to learn English!
Fortunately I have my "parallel conversations" with Andreas even if we haven't been meeting since past wednesday because he's under stress @work!

Wednesday evening I'm going to see "Waiting for Godot" (in Italian:-/) @ Jerzy Grotowski theatre in Pontedera and Thursday will be time for Sigur Ros gig!!! I can't wait!!!

Tons of different things are in my head now... Maybe this is the reason why I can't study anything! I have been preparing a stupid exam since September, an exam which I could prepare in few days before my degree... But it seems that now my brain is irremediably fried!!
Oh my!


P.S. About the title of this post: I've not gone crazy... That's only a little refer to my beloved Daniele Luttazzi!!!

Good work! And good idea--hold on to the Euros.

A few things:
- in the "Norway fund" sentence, the spelling you want is "increase"

- in the Mr. Phillips paragraph, the last sentence should be, "I don't think these kinds of lessons could be enough to learn English!"

- In the exam paragraph, the 3rd sentence should start, "I have been preparing..."

- in the P.S., you mean, "I've not gone crazy."

Good job! I'm being picky because your English is looking so much better. :) So, have a good time at the gig and tell those Icelanders I said "hello."

ciao!

Tusen Takk Matt!

The icelanders were great!
No way to say them "hello"...
And we arrived late beacuse of my friends... Fortunately I missed only a half of the first song!

Hi
The best regards from Spain
I had been this year visiting you but didn't leave any comment. Today is for send you my feel: I wish yoy a Merry Cristhmas. For you and for your readers bloggers.
God bless you

Hallo fra Buskerud, Norge

Wow! A real Norwegian!:-)
Hallo Rolf!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Selma
  • From Pisa, Italy
  • Non c'è niente di meglio che un buon tè all'odor di fiori per sopportare l'attesa di qualcosa di nuovo...
My profile

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates