« Home | Back home... » | Montescudaio again... » | Redhead... » | Syttende Mai » | Degli uomini spenti. » | ^_^ » | O_O » | Snow again!  » | The agave under the snow!  » | This morning from my window...  » 

Saturday, April 08, 2006 

Ladies and Gentlemen

Tadaaaaaaaa!!! ...My new bow!!!

You can see:

-on the centre, the red riser "Winstar" by "Win&Win"

- over it two "Kap" limbs "Evolution II"

- in the small white bag on the right the shock-absorber button

- in the dark, on the left, my second-hand sight with a new dioptre

-on the top of the pic the arrows and the stabilizer

soon a picture of all these pieces assembled will come!!!

Some pics from our short trip in "Val di Cecina" countryside will follow after this post!



About me

  • I'm Selma
  • From Pisa, Italy
  • Non c'è niente di meglio che un buon tè all'odor di fiori per sopportare l'attesa di qualcosa di nuovo...
My profile

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates