« Home | Redhead... » | Syttende Mai » | Degli uomini spenti. » | ^_^ » | O_O » | Snow again!  » | The agave under the snow!  » | This morning from my window...  » | Yesterday evening!  » | Moderator!!! » 

Saturday, March 25, 2006 

Montescudaio again...

I'll spend next week washing 600-years-old dishes in Montescudaio...
...At least this time we are not going to sleep in a gym!!!!
Yesterday evening I talked with my trainer, Corrado, about my bow! On monday he will order it: Wow!!! I can't wait to have it and use it!!! Maybe next time I'll do my trainig session it will be already here!!!:-D
This evening I'm going to take part to Nicola's graduation party in Suvereto... A river of wine has been preparated for us!!! I think I'll sleep there!!!;-)
Woah.... See u next week!!!

About me

  • I'm Selma
  • From Pisa, Italy
  • Non c'è niente di meglio che un buon tè all'odor di fiori per sopportare l'attesa di qualcosa di nuovo...
My profile

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates