« Home | REBIRTH » | hattori hanzooooo  » | Ahahaha!!!  » | L'unica foto di Genova dove compare anche Eirik  » | » | People@work  » | sigurros  » | the civil war  » | vi begynner..  » | E&E a Umbertide (thanks to Scheggia80: http://audi... » 

Saturday, September 24, 2005 

LE CONSEGUENZE DELL’AMORE

I suggest you to see this Italian movie.
My friend Sabina showed it to me an evening of the past week and I still think about that story… A sad story!!
Anyway it has a really good and various soundtrack: from Lali Puna to Ornella Vanoni!!!LOL o_O

Now I'm curious...

Ihihih!! So trying to make you more and more curious… from the back of the dvd case:

In an anonymous hotel of any Swiss town Titta Di Girolamo has been living for eight years. He doesn’t work, spending his days between the hall and the bar of the hotel. He wears elegant suits, he has no friends and doesn’t convey any sensations. His is an endless routine made by identical days which he spends waiting spasmodically for something. But who is he really? And what secret does he hide?


Well… The first part of the movie has a very slow action… I admit I thought: “What a boring film!!”.
But from the first apparition of “something” you can’t stop watching and asking to yourself “Why?”…

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Selma
  • From Pisa, Italy
  • Non c'è niente di meglio che un buon tè all'odor di fiori per sopportare l'attesa di qualcosa di nuovo...
My profile

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates