« Home | hattori hanzooooo  » | Ahahaha!!!  » | L'unica foto di Genova dove compare anche Eirik  » | » | People@work  » | sigurros  » | the civil war  » | vi begynner..  » | E&E a Umbertide (thanks to Scheggia80: http://audi... » | erlend una delle tante...  » 

Saturday, September 24, 2005 

REBIRTH

…Of my blog!!
I’m living one of my usual ”particular moment of my life” during which I usually start to keep a new diary!!!
Hoping this time it will be luckier than the past one!!! (I deleted all my written posts after few weeks…).
Ilaria gave me the idea to write it in English… Well, It’s better to say that I’m copying her idea because she usually writes her own blog (http://aslipofthemind.blogspot.com/) in English!!!
I think it’s a good way to improve my knowledge of this language… And finally I hope to have more readers using it… I used to complain because I didn’t have any comments about my post!!! (BTW I think that it was because of their light content and not for the language in which they were written…)
Sooo for all the readers: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE leave your comments and (if English is your mother tongue or you know it very well) correct my grammar and my expressions!!!

Yes, English is a good idea! (Well, for me, anyway. LOL)

And there's nothing to correct--good work!

LOL!

Ciao Sarina!
There's no copyrighting on my *idea*! So don't worry, you have not copied anything! :)

P.S. Do you know which is the Italian for "smith" Matt?
FABBRO

Ohoh!! I know he knows it very well!!
:-D
Hi Ilaria!!
I'm so glad you are my first two "commentators"!!!




Btw: I've already deleted three spam-comments!!:-(

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Selma
  • From Pisa, Italy
  • Non c'è niente di meglio che un buon tè all'odor di fiori per sopportare l'attesa di qualcosa di nuovo...
My profile

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates